Of the concerns due to the growing use of antibiotics, which can lead to the development of antibiotic resistance of various strains of bacteria, some experts encourage the use of natural alternatives. Most of these options include herbs with antibacterial properties that can be brought from your own garden or from natural products store.
Food diet for women
Women are now very active, busy, eating on the run, get home late and have little time for her. That is why nutrition is essential to restore energy and shape their needs every day.
Broccoli contains essential nutrients that protect a woman from the risk of developing tumors. It is customary in detox diet and is a trusted source of vitamin B. American experts believe that broccoli is the vegetable recommended for prevention of ovarian cancer risk. Stimulates the production of healthy cells, helps synthesize proteins and is a food that will not lack in the diet of a pregnant woman.
Furthermore, it is recommended for sustained stress, to avoid panic attacks and depression. It is an excellent natural diuretic and prevents water retention in the body. Contains zinc, calcium, iron, vitamin C, E and promotes body absorption of nutrients.
Onions will not miss from the food eaten by a woman. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect and an important influence on blood thinning. Prevents constipation, improves digestion and normalize triglyceride levels. It prevents osteoporosis and regular consumption reduced by 25% the risk of breast cancer and ovarian cancer by 73%.
Green vegetables are ideal for a woman’s diet. Cabbage and spinach are rich in vitamin K, A, C, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and dietary fiber. Helps to fix calcium in the body and therefore bone structure is completely protected. Depression, which arises from important deficiencies of calcium and magnesium, will avoid women introducing more green vegetables in their diet.
Healing plants with antibacterial properties
Some plants have antibacterial qualities and include:
– Cloves – are an incredible resource of nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, dietary fiber, vitamin C and magnesium. Also they contain eugenol which together with other elements of their composition induces a strong antibacterial effect. In addition they are also being used to protect against inflammatory environmental toxins, intestinal cancer, and inflammation of the joints. Also, cloves are used in the treatment of dental diseases.
– Pepper – it contains a substance known as capsaicin, a compound that helps relieve inflammation of various health problems. Paprika is composed including vitamins A and C, with a role in boosting immunity and in the destruction of potential pathogens.
– Garlic – contains allicin component, and is a powerful antibacterial and antiviral. Combined with vitamin C, help kill germs and relieve symptoms of colds and flu, tuberculosis, candidiasis and viruses of the digestive system. In addition, garlic is a potent antibiotic against a variety of pathogens including strains of bacteria resistant to some antibiotics. Another characteristic of garlic is to lower blood pressure, the amount of insulin in the blood and prevent excess weight.
– Sage – has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect. It contains flavonoids and phenolic acids that have the ability to counteract cell damage. It helps fight and eliminate Candida albicans fungus and microorganisms such as salmonella. Sage leaf extract is useful for removing germs that cause gingivitis. Sage is beneficial in relieving symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, coronary heart disease, and asthma.
– Rosemary – has antibacterial and antifungal qualities, and cure fungal overgrowth in the gastrointestinal tract. Also stimulates the immune system and memory, enhance blood circulation and improves digestive system function.
– Thyme – prevents and helps detoxify the body if ingested foods were contaminated. It has the volatile properties of petroleum (fight against a variety of fungi and bacteria, such as Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus subtilis and shigella). Thyme oil can disinfect salad containing shigella, an infectious organism that can cause diarrhea and other intestinal problems.
– Oregano – with antibacterial role, this herb helps treat urinary tract infections, skin problems, food poisoning and cholera. Oregano oil is used for healing of skin and nails, but also some of fungal infections.
Calivita natural antibacterial products
– Herbal extract with potent antibacterial effects from ParaProteX nutritional supplement composition make it an excellent natural antibiotic, effective against urinary tract, vaginal, bacterial, parasitic and fungal infections.
– Oregano Oil shows antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic effects. It is a natural antibiotic useful in the treatment of various bacterial infections, such as Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae, but also against the parasites, such as Giardia.
– Parsley and garlic extract shows natural antibiotic effect; therefore Calivita Garlic Caps supplement protects against infections and prevent colds and influenzas.